Ashwin Sheth Group
Established in 1986, Sheth Group an Ashwin Sheth initiative is a well-known name in the realty industry with an identity rooted in unique designs infused with contemporary thinking. Since its inception, the organization has created some of the largest townships, major complexes and tallest skyscrapers through resourceful planning, unwavering focus on quality and customer-oriented designs.
The Sheth Group has varied experience in executing residential, commercial/IT, retail, and township projects in both India and abroad. Each Sheth project is conceived to offer value for a lifetime and even beyond the present generation.
- A reputable company with over 35 years in real estate with strong execution of several projects.
- Successfully completed 80 residential projects.
- Strong financial strength and high corporate governance.
- Focussed on timely delivery of the projects with high construction quality.
- The group has recieved many awards such as Asia Pacific Property sponsored by CNBC Arabia, Best International Architecture (Multiple units), Best Retail Development and many more.
You can check your home down payment assistance eligibility amount and your home loan eligibility amount using the calculators in the Home Finance section of our website.
No, we don’t advise users to go for any specific project. We perform an independent analysis on all the listed projects. The homebuyer selects a project depending on its unique parameters like preferred city, locality, budget etc.
Any resident Indian within the age group of 25 – 58 years with a stable income and sound credit track record looking to buy a home for their family can apply for the HomeCapital Program. Please note that you can avail HomeCapital’s down payment assistance only if you buy your home in the residential projects listed on our Offerings page.
No. You can avail HomeCapital down payment assistance even without a home loan sanction, provided you undertake to make your balance payments from your own sources or arrange a home loan at a later date.