By Kalpataru Group
Multi Functional Apartments
920 Sqft onwards
Construction Linked Plan
1.5 Crore onwards
Down Payment Assistance
This calculator helps you with the maximum eligible amount towards interest free down payment assistance under the HomeCapital Program for this property. Please note that the interest free down payment assistance cannot exceed your contribution (i.e. 50% of the total down payment requirements). Kindly fill the basic details below to know your eligible amount.
Total Home Cost
(A + B + C + D)
A) Homebuyer Savings
B) HomeCapital Assistance
C) Home Loan
D) Balance Payments
Eligibility amount and final approval would be subject to verification of your income and KYC Documents. Click on “Apply” to complete the Application process.
You can see details of your home financial planning.
The project offers apartment with perfect combination of contemporary architecture and features to provide comfortable living. Kalpataru Launch Code Starlight offers facilities such as gymnasium and lift. It also has amenities like jogging track and swimming pool. The project has indoor activities such as dart board, pool table and squash court. It also offers services like car wash area, community hall and garbage disposal.
Launch Code Starlight at Kalpataru Parkcity is located on Kolshet Road Thane west, one of the city’s most prized locations. Thane is a city that is brimming with promise and offers the best of physical and social infrastructure. Here, you will have all modern conveniences at your footsteps.
- Well-connected to Central, Western and South Mumbai
- Upcoming prime business district and IT hub
- Prominent schools and colleges in the vicinity
- In close proximity to renowned hospitals like Jupiter, Hiranandani
- Top-notch hotels, restaurants and malls like Korum, Viviana and R Mall in close vicinity
- Surrounded by popular art and cultural centers like Kala Bhavan, Dr. Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium and Gadkari Rangayatan
* View and download the project documents. The documents have been marked as private and confidential. Please do not distribute.
- Strong Financial strength and high corporate governance
- Experience of over 48 years in real estate and has been ISO certified since 1998.
- Strong execution track record, delivered more than 97 projects in major cities across India.
- Experienced and qualified Management, High project handling bandwidth with more than 1350 employees in the real estate segment.
- Strong brand equity.
Kalpataru Limited is one of the leading real estate companies in India. The company was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Mumbai. Since its inception, Kalpataru has achieved many milestones in real estate space like building Mumbai’s tallest residential tower in the 1970s, introducing 1.5 BHK concept, building Asia’s first, and the world’s sixth Platinum LEED-certified commercial building, and is among the earliest adopters of eco-friendly construction methodologies. The company has numerous rewards and recognition to its credit like Golden Brick Awards 2017, Asia Pacific Property Awards 2017-18, Construction Week India Awards 2017 to name a few.
You can check your home down payment assistance eligibility amount and your home loan eligibility amount using the calculators in the Home Finance section of our website.
No, we don’t advise users to go for any specific project. We perform an independent analysis on all the listed projects. The homebuyer selects a project depending on its unique parameters like preferred city, locality, budget etc.
Any resident Indian within the age group of 25 – 58 years with a stable income and sound credit track record looking to buy a home for their family can apply for the HomeCapital Program. Please note that you can avail HomeCapital’s down payment assistance only if you buy your home in the residential projects listed on our Offerings page.
No. You can avail HomeCapital down payment assistance even without a home loan sanction, provided you undertake to make your balance payments from your own sources or arrange a home loan at a later date.
Our latest blogs
Which is best for an under-construction property, construction linked plan, or subvention scheme?
Jul 11, 2020