By Godrej Properties
RERA Number: RC/REP/HARERA/GGM/2018/32, RC/REP/HARERA/GGM/2018/33, RC/EP/HARERA/GGM/2018/34, RC/REP/HARERA/GGM/2018/35
Godrej Air in Sector 85 Gurgaon, is a residential project by Godrej Properties. It offers apartments with perfect combination of contemporary architecture and features to provide comfortable living.The apartment are of the following configurations: 2BHK, 3BHK and 4BHK. The project is spread over a total area of 10.04 acres of land. Godrej Air has a total of 5 towers. The construction is of 32 floors. An accommodation of 601 units has been provided.
Godrej Air offers amenities such as gymnasium, lift, badminton court, basketball court, jogging track, lawn, tennis court and swimming pool. The project also has indoor activities such as pool table and skating rink. It also offers services like banquet hall and grocery shop.
- Godrej has one of the best execution track records in the residential real estate sector.
- Experienced management team with a proven track record in real estate development, supported by world-renowned architectural and construction management consultants.
- Strong financial strength and high corporate governance.
- Focussed on timely delivery of the projects with high construction quality
- Excellent customer relationship management and support
The project is developed by Godrej Properties, a real estate development group focussed on delivering best in its segment and high-value residential apartments. Godrej Properties is one of the few national developers with its presence in leading residential markets in the country. In recent years, Godrej Properties has received over 200 awards and recognitions, including the Real Estate Company Of The Year at the Construction Week India Awards 2015 Golden Peacock Award for Sustainability for the year 2015 by Institute Of Directors (IOD) Most Reliable Builder for 2014 at the CNBC AWAAZ Real Estate Awards 2014 Innovation Leader in Real Estate award at the NDTV Property Awards 2014 and Popular Choice - Developer of the Year award by ET NOW in 2013.